The Facilities Department at Livingston Manor Central School District is responsible for the management and maintenance of district buildings and all fields and building grounds.
The Facilities Department strives to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for students, staff and the community;
- Enhance and improve district facilities;
- Utilize a comprehensive preventative maintenance program to address daily building and grounds maintenance and long term facility issues;
- Support repairs on electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems district-wide;
- Troubleshoot and repair issues received through daily work orders submitted by district personnel;
- Schedule and support all after school activities, meetings and building usage of district facilities and fields;
- Follow district energy policies and guidelines; and
- Streamline productivity and ensure cost-effectiveness.