Pre-K Suggestions, Policies & Procedures
Pre-Kindergarten Suggestions, Policies and Procedures
- School is in session Monday through Friday. Our day starts at 8:00 and ends at 2:40.
- An adult must bring your child into the classroom and make sure that a staff member takes charge of him/her before departing for the first month of school. Thereafter, you may not enter the school with your child.
- Your child will be released to you or persons you have listed on the pick-up permission form. No other person will be able to pick up your child without proper notification.
- Please send your child to school with a book bag daily. Please label it and check it daily.
- Please do not let your child bring toys to school; we have a classroom full of them.
- The children will be provided breakfast free of charge. Breakfast is served family style, during which time the teachers eat and interact with the children.
- Please send in a complete change of clothing labeled with your child’s name to leave in the classroom.
- Please let us know of any allergies, health problems or cultural differences, so we can plan accordingly
- Please give advance notification if you wish to celebrate your child’s birthday during school hours.
- Donations of healthy snacks such as fresh or canned fruit, crackers, cheese, yogurt, pretzels, goldfish, and juice are required approximately once per month according to the snack schedule that will be sent home with your child each month.
- All snacks must be store bought and in the original package.
- Feel free to talk to us if you have any suggestions, questions, problems or complaints.