IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY
Spelling/Vocabulary needs a VISUAL STRATEGY to be able to see the pictures and letters that form word.
Try this approach:
1. Remember it is easier to remember with UP eye movement.
2. Visualize the first word in your favorite color.
3. Take a snap shot of the first word with eyes.
4. Look up and to the left and see the word in your favorite color.
5. Spell the word out loud.
6. Spell the word letters out loud backwards- purely a visual spell check.
7. Spell the word out loud forward again.
8. Repeat the steps for each word.