Welcome to the LMCS Budget Information Page.
For the Budget Vote and Board Member Elections for the 2020-2021 school year, voting will be done entirely by ABSENTEE BALLOT as per Governor Coumo's Executive Order 202.26, and due to the potential for contraction of the COVID-19 virus being deemed a temporary illness for all residents.
- The District Clerk shall mail absentee ballots to all voters whose name appears on our current poll list.
- If you have never voted in an LMCS election or have not voted in several years, your name may not be on our current poll list.
- You may call the District Clerk's Office at (845) 439-4400, ext. 1201 to request that a ballot be mailed to you.
- You will be asked to confirm that you are an eligible voter. An eligible voter is 1) A US citizen 2) eighteen years of age or older 3) a resident of the school district for at least 30 days before the vote 4) and not otherwise disqualifed to vote.
- This request should be made no later than May 28, 2020 in order for the ballot to be mailed to you.
- All absentee voters' ballots must be received in the Livingston Manor Central School Office of the District Clerk no later than 5:00 pm on the day of the vote, June 9, 2020.
At the May 20, 2020 Board of Education meeting, the Board adopted the budget for the 2020-2021 school year. Please view the links below to learn more about the budget.
Nominating petitions for board candidates have been received from incumbent board members, Dawn D'Auria and Elliott Madison, for re-election to three year terms from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2023.