New Student Registration
Welcome to Livingston Manor Central School!!!
Welcome to the LMCS Registration Site!!!
To register a student(s) you must fill out an enrollment appointment card which you obtain at the attendance office. There you will receive a registration packet which needs to be filled out for each student who will be enrolled.
Mrs. Finkel, the registrar will contact the parent/guardian to set up an appointment. Parent or Legal Guardian must be present at the time of enrollment.
Registration packet should be completed prior to the scheduled appointment.
To ensure quicker enrollment and proper placement please bring:
- Transcript of grade to date
- IEP (Individualized Education Plan) and/or 504 Plan
- Report Cards
- Immunization records
- Current Schedule
For KINDERGARTEN registration: Student must be five years of age on or before
The following documents are required at the time of your scheduled appointment:
Documentation of child(ren)’s :
- Birth Certificate
- Adoption Certificate
Proof of Residency:
- Copy of Lease (must have your name and landlords stamp or signature)
- Mortgage statement (must have your name) deed
- Written document with landlord’s name, signature and phone number
In the event that you cannot provide the above mentioned proof of residency, the district will consider the following:
- Driver’s License
- Utility bill (cable, phone or gas/electric)
- Income tax form
For you convenience, the registration packets are available below. If you are downloading the registration packet, please contact Mrs. Finkel at 845-439-4400x1213 to schedule an appointment.
REGISTRATION PACKET FORMS:
- Records request form
- Residency Form
- Student Registration Form
- Transportation Form
- Medical History Form
- Kindergarten Registration Form
- Home Language Questionnaire